(1) Notice: We may gather and use information as follows:
(a) Volunteered Information: We will receive and may store any information you enter on the Web Site or give us in any other way that personally identifies you, solely as necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested, as deemed by ITwrx. The most common example of this type of information would be our contact form.
(c) Information Use: We may use information for personal identification; to respond to your requests for purchases, comments, or questions; to improve your experience at the Web Site; and to provide you with new information regarding your business with us. We don't currently operate any automated mailings. We will not disclose information to third parties, unless you choose to use a payment processor, or similar service. Third party service providers have their own privacy (and other) policies and ITwrx is not responsible for their policies, or their performance under those policies, when providing services to you. If you choose to utilize any third party service, you agree to hold ITwrx harmless in any disputes that may arise involving said third parties. Any user questions or comments submitted to us may become available in the public sections of the Web Site immediately after such questions or comments are submitted to us. We also reserve the right to use any user comments or questions submitted to us for promotional purposes and by submitting such comments or questions you agree that we may do so.
(2) Choice: You have the choice as to the type and amount of private information we have, as follows:
(a) Volunteered Information: You can always choose not to provide certain information to us. If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still use many parts of the Web Site. However, you may not be able to purchase products and services or use certain site features. If you have previously provided certain information to us and you desire to have such information removed from our databases, feel free to contact us.
(b) Automatic Information: Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to not accept Cookies in the future. You can browse the site with Cookies disabled, but certain site features, like forms, will not work.
(3) Access: We provide you with the ability to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update your personal information by contacting us. For security purposes, we may require user verification via various security questions, at our discretion.
(4) Security: ITwrx takes your trust seriously and we want you to know what concrete steps we take to protect your private information. When you connect to ITwrx.org this site's server and your browser establish an encrypted connection via our site-wide ssl implementation that scores an "A+" when tested by Qualys SSL Labs. We also use encrypted cookies, only served via encrypted connection, to further ensure the security of your user session. The site will also use TLS/SSL when sending submitted form data to ITwrx. However, despite our best efforts, we cannot completely guarantee that any electronic commerce is totally secure.
(5) Children: We do not sell products for children. Users of the Web Site must be at least eighteen years old. If a child has provided us with personal information, that child's parent or guardian should contact us so that we may delete such information from our records.
(6) Third Party Web Sites: Please be aware that the Web Site may have links to third party web sites that may, if visited, collect personally identifiable information about you. When you click on one of these third party links, you are entering another web site for which we have no responsibility. This Notice does not cover the information practices or policies of such third party web sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all such web sites since their privacy policies may be materially different from our Notice.
(7) Agreement and Modification: By using and accessing the Web Site you indicate that you have read and understand this Notice and you consent to the collection and use of information by us in the manner explained in this Notice. This Notice, including without limitation, provisions covering limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and the application of (Constitutional) Texas law govern any dispute over privacy. By using and accessing the Web Site you agree to indemnify us for any and all third party claims resulting from your breach of this Notice. If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy at the Web Site, please contact us. If you do not accept this Notice, then we ask that you do not access and use the Web Site. We may revise this Notice at any time without notice by updating this Notice. Any modifications in the way we use personal information will be provided in future updates of this Notice so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose such information. Modifications will be effective immediately and will be available on the Web Site. You should consider visiting this web page periodically to review the Notice. User accepts any such modifications to this Notice by continued use of the Web Site after such modifications are made.